Walt Disney World Epcot®
Port Canaveral (Orlando), FLBack to Excursion Results
- Children’s admission rates for Walt Disney World Epcot® Theme Park are applicable for ages 3-9 years only, per park policy.
- Transfer to/from the park is approximately one hour each way.
- Souvenir shops, restaurants and snack bars are available throughout the park.
- Cool comfortable clothing, walking shoes, sunglasses, and a hat are recommended.
- Select rides and attractions within the park have height restrictions posted at the entrance to the attraction.
- Restrooms are available throughout the park.
- Wheelchair accessible transportation can be provided for this tour, but it is not guaranteed and must be requested prior to ship’s arrival via the Shore Excursions Desk.
Don't miss this chance to experience the interactive attractions at Epcot®.*THIS IS A PORT OF CALL EXCURSION*
Discover Endless Possibilities at Epcot®
On this excursion:
At Epcot®, high tech fun and Disney imagination are combined with the wonder of diverse cultures in two distinct worlds, Future World and World Showcase. Both are bursting with thrills and excitement.
- Create your own custom concept vehicle and then put your design through its paces on the exhilarating hills, hairpin turns and straight-aways on Test Track® Presented by Chevrolet®.
- Fly to new heights on Soarin’ ®, an exhilarating ride experience that picks you up and really gets you flying!
- On The Seas with Nemo & Friends®, you don’t need gills to dive into undersea adventure––just a “clamobile!” Climb aboard and journey alongside Marlin and Dory on an exciting quest to find Nemo. It’s an ocean of fun inspired by Disney•Pixar’s “Finding Nemo.”
- But, that’s only half the fun. In World Showcase, you can travel around the world...and you don’t even need a passport! Eleven great nations offer the best of their food, music, products and culture. Journey through the poetic mountains of China; soar in a balloon over France; encounter tricky trolls on a Viking expedition in Norway; sail down along on the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros in Mexico.
- What’s it like to be an astronaut? Find out aboard Mission: SPACE® Presented by HP as you dodge meteors, navigate nebulae and slingshot around the moon...without leaving Earth.
Epcot®. Two big worlds of discovery. One incredible experience unlike any other on earth.