Kennedy Space Center
Port Canaveral (Orlando), FLBack to Excursion Results
- Meals are not included; food venues are located throughout the Space Center and available at your own expense.
- KSC is a government/military facility. Guests are required to pass through a security checkpoint on entry; therefore, no sharp objects (pocket knives/nail files) allowed. These items will be confiscated by Security and not returned.
- Children’s admission rates for Kennedy Space Center are applicable for ages 3 to 12 years.
- The Astronaut Hall of Fame is not part of the excursion.
Visit Kennedy Space Center and experience the thrilling past, present and future of America?s space program.
Visit Kennedy Space Center and experience the thrilling past, present and future of America’s space program.
On this excursion you will:
- Begin with a short ride to Kennedy Space Center.
- Be briefed, by your personal guide, on your Florida Space coast visit. View the space shuttle launch pads, the vehicle assembly building and the award-winning Apollo/Saturn V Center.
- Relive the launch of the massive Saturn V rocket and enjoy a front-row seat as man lands on the moon.
- Meet a real astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter program, touch a piece of Mars or enjoy an IMAX space film as time allows.