Buffalo Eco & Yellow Sub Combo Tour
Catalina Island, CABack to Excursion Results
This amazing excursion combines an Eco bus ride to the "Airport in the Sky" with a semi-submarine tour.
This amazing excursion combines an Eco bus ride to the “Airport in the Sky” with a semi-submarine tour.
On this excursion you will:
- Relax on your two-hour journey to the “sky” viewing amazing canyons, scenic coastlines, native plants and wildlife.
- Keep your eyes open for bison, island fox, black crows and bald eagles.
- Return to town and board the SSN Nautilus yellow semi-submarine.
- Enjoy beautiful views as you explore the underwater sea gardens at Lover’s Cove.
- Have the opportunity to feed the fish from your seat through the high tech torpedo fish feeding system.
Note: Guests must be able to climb 10 steps down into the semi-sub. This excursion is not recommended for guests who suffer from motion sickness or claustrophobia.
There is a very small charge for the fish food.
Coast Guard requirements for this excursion require that ALL guests onboard have a ticket to ensure safety regulations. For Infant tickets, please see our Staff once onboard at the Shore Excursion Desk for a free ticket.