Bear Creek Zipline Adventure
Ketchikan, AKBack to Excursion Results
Enter the Fun-Zone! Eco-rainforest adventure for both beginners and experts.
Enter the Fun-Zone! Experience an eco-rainforest adventure, suitable for beginners and experts, featuring zip lines, tree platforms, a skywalk, rope-bridge, and a bush camp rendezvous.
On this adventurous excursion you will:
- Take a scenic 8-mile coastal drive from Ketchikan to the lush rainforest reserve of Herring Cove.
- Begin your adventure with a ride up the steep hillside in a custom all-terrain 4x4 Unimog to the briefing camp.
- Get outfitted, then your guide will orientate and introduce you to four dual cable zip lines, intersected by a lofty suspension bridge, with an aerial view of Bear Creek.
- Speed down the spruce slide.
- Enjoy panoramic ocean, forest and mountain views from the tree platforms and see tall stands of spruce, hemlock and cedar.
- Catch a glimpse, possibly, of some wildlife that inhabits this area.
- Gear down at the base camp, where you will receive a special award in recognition of your achievement.
- Have the opportunity to view your action photograph and shop in the General Store before returning to your ship.
Note: Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult willing to act as their guardian while on the tour. Minimum height is 50 inches; minimum weight is 70 lbs.; maximum weight is 250 lbs. Full use of limbs is required. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems, injuries or seizure disorders are not permitted on this excursion. Waiver is required. Guests must be comfortable with heights. Closed-toe shoes are required. Long pants and layered clothing are recommended. Rain gear is provided. The order of tour features may vary.