Dogsledding & Helicopter Glacier Flightseeing
Skagway, AKBack to Excursion Results
- Flight time - 30 minutes. Time on the glacier-1 hour, of which 1/2 hour is dog sledding.
- Tour times may vary due to weather and glacier conditions.
- Due to weight, balance and capacity restrictions, guests weighing over 250 lbs. will be required to purchase 2 seats (1½ tickets) on this excursion. You may acquire the second ½ ticket/seat by contacting: email@example.com, with your booking number, after making your initial online purchase.
- Infants up to 24 months old can be considered a lap-child and should be added to the parent’s weight (Surcharge is in effect). On their 2nd birthday, the child is required by the FAA to have a seat and will be charged accordingly.
- All minors 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All guests must be able to get in/out of helicopter with minimal assistance, as well as walk a minimum of 50 feet to/from helicopter.
- No wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, canes, bags, or tablets allowed on flight.
- Seating in the helicopter is determined by weight and balance, and is at the sole discretion of the Tour Operator.
Combine 2 tours into one, and experience Alaska's favorite sport, dog sledding.
Experience two once-in-a-lifetime tours, Alaska's favorite sport, dog sledding and helicopter glacier flightseeing.
- Be whisked away in our premier touring ASTAR helicopter as your pilot navigates an incredible flight over Taiya Inlet.
- View sights only revealed by helicopter as your pilot narrates the history of Skagway and the Gold Rush of 1898.
- Land at the dog camp that is nestled among an endless sea of mountain peaks on a glacier above historic Skagway.
- Meet our experienced mushers who will take you on an exciting adventure by sled and introduce you to the wonderful world of "mushing".
- Drive a team of friendly Alaskan huskies over the ice-covered glacier or sit back in the sled and take in the sights.
There are no videos available for this shore excursion at this time