Glacier Discovery by Helicopter
Skagway, AKBack to Excursion Results
- Due to weight, balance and capacity restrictions, guests weighing over 250 lbs. will be required to purchase 2 seats (1½ tickets) on this excursion. You may acquire the second ½ ticket/seat by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org, with your booking #, after making your initial online purchase.
- Times will vary due to weather and glacier conditions. Flight time is approximately 40 minutes; Glacier time approximately 40 minutes.
- All guests must be able to get in/out of helicopter with minimal assistance, as well as a minimum of 50 feets to/from helicopter.
- No wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, canes, bags, or tablets allowed on flight.
- Seating in helicopter is determined by weight and balance, and is at the sole discretion of the Tour Operator.
Leave all traces of civilization behind and experience the infinite beauty of Alaska's remote glaciers.
Leave all traces of civilization behind and experience the infinite beauty of Alaska’s remote glaciers.
On this amazing excursion you will:
- Lift off from the historic Skagway waterfront and head into a rugged region of sheer mountains, majestic valleys and massive glaciers.
- See jagged peaks towering over the Chilkat Glacier, cascading waterfalls, surrounding the Ferebee Glacier, or the spectacular “river of ice” known as the Meade Glacier, may be among the wonders you encounter.
- Flight routes and landing zones are selected daily to ensure that you receive the best that the area has to offer.
- Once you have reached your destination, you will be given the rare opportunity to explore one of Mother Nature’s greatest marvels.
- Enjoy a walking tour of a lifetime as our experienced glacier guides answer all of your questions and work to explain the awesome forces at work.