Top 10 Best of Saint John
Saint John, NB, CanadaBack to Excursion Results
Spend the day touring the top sites in Saint John and the Bay of Fundy.
If you want to see and do it all in one day, this is the tour for you! Combining the best of the region’s rich history and heritage with the natural beauty of the world-famous Bay of Fundy, you’ll discover the favorites of locals and visitors alike on this tour that features the Top 10 things to see and do in Saint John and the Bay of Fundy.
On this excursion you will:
- Visit the famous Reversing Falls Rapids, where the highest tides in the world battle the St. John River and force it to flow backwards twice daily.
- Explore St. Martins, a traditional fishing village on the shores of the Bay of Fundy.
- Stroll along a rugged Bay of Fundy Beach and see the Sea Caves in St. Martins.
- Experience coastal scenery while travelling along the Bay of Fundy Shoreline.
- Photograph charming Covered Bridges.
- Explore the Vibrant Saint John City Market and chat with the local vendors.
- Visit the interactive and dynamic New Brunswick Museum, where you can explore all things New Brunswick from local art to the Hall of Great Whales.
- See the site of Moosehead Brewery, the oldest independent brewery in Canada.
- Hear about Saint John’s rich military history as your tour takes you past key sites such as the Carleton Martello Tower and Fort Howe.
- See the Victorian architecture of the Historic District, including stately homes, historic churches, and much more.
NOTE: Lunch is not included in this tour, but you’ll have time for lunch on your own at the Old City Market or the Sea Caves Restaurant in St. Martins.