Playa Mia Beach Break Deluxe
Cozumel, MexicoBack to Excursion Results
- No minimum or maximum age.
- Children 5 years old or less are free.
- This 5-hour Cozumel beach excursion includes round-trip motorcoach transportation; guests wishing to return to the pier before or after the scheduled departure time may take a taxi at their own expense.
- Lunch at the International Buffet is included.
- Moderate physical activity may involve walking steep terrain, swimming in light currents, or riding a bicycle; water activities require signed waivers.
- Beach wheelchairs designed for sand are available first-come, first-served.
- Park staff give water safety orientations, and life jackets for water activities are mandatory; a lifeguard, rescue boat and first-aid station are on duty.
- Use of water apparatus depends on sea conditions; check status with the Shore Excursions Team before departure.
- Parents must supervise children in the Kids Club at all times.
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat, beach towel and sunscreen are recommended.
- Showers, bathrooms and dressing rooms are included; snorkel gear and other optional water-sports rentals, massage, hair braiding, temporary tattoos, lockers and towels available for an extra fee .
- Souvenirs are available in the shopping area.
Enjoy a fun-filled worry free day at one of Cozumel's best beach clubs.
Celebrate sun and sand on one of Mexico’s most idyllic Caribbean beaches during your Playa Mia Beach excursion. A private air-conditioned motorcoach leaves from the Carnival cruise terminal and delivers you door-to-door to Playa Mia Grand Beach Park. Sink into a hammock or lounge chair and order a soft drink, draft beer, wine, frozen margarita or other refreshing cocktail from the unlimited open bar.
This is your day in the sun: Play as hard as you feel or settle in for a Mexican siesta. Swim in the freshwater pool or dive into the sparkling Caribbean waters. Launch a shore expedition by kayak or sailboat or snorkel in balmy seas among iridescent fish, rays, and the occasional dolphin—and be on the lookout for the underwater replica of a Mayan city. The park’s beach toys are at your service: You can bounce on the water trampoline, pedal a water bicycle or pilot a paddleboat. Play soccer or volleyball or challenge your mate to a spirited game of ping-pong. Take the little ones to the Playa Mia Kids Club to clamber on slides and swings or have a blast in the brand new water park. Explore Buccaneer’s Bay kids’ area; a lagoon-pool chock-full of fun activities including a pirate ship, water cannons, water sprays and animal slides; relax with your favorite drink at the Oasis Island Pool & Hydro Massage Tub and make a splash on the 200-foot long Twin Twister Waterslides.
Kick back and enjoy: Playa Mia is the ultimate playground for kids of any age.
Nothing works up an appetite like a day at the beach! Dig into the salads, tropical fruits, and delicious entrees—ribs, fajitas, Cajun-style fish or the piquant Yucatan specialty cochinita pibíl (pork marinated in achiote sauce)—at the complimentary self-service International Buffet.
After lunch, it’s fun to head to the Playa Mia shopping area to gather mementos and souvenirs from the assorted Mexican handicrafts, jewelry, cigars, and beach togs on sale. End a perfect beach day with a ride in a private motorcoach back to your Carnival ship.
Book the Playa Mia Beach Break Deluxe shore excursion for a glorious beach day the entire family can enjoy. This Cozumel beach excursion is an exciting way to add fun ashore to your fun afloat.
The coral reef just off Playa Mia’s beach is part of the Great Mesoamerican Reef (a.k.a. Great Maya Reef). Stretching from the Gulf of Mexico to Honduras, it is second in size only to Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.