Adventure Park, Zip Line & Snorkel Combo
Cozumel, MexicoBack to Excursion Results
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years; maximum weight is 280 lbs. Maximum waist size is 44 inches.
- Pregnant women, individuals using medication that impairs their stability or causes dizziness, or anyone who has a warning from their physician against participation in physical activities are not permitted.
- The activities on this excursion require no previous experience.
- Drinking alcohol is not permitted before the excursion.
- All activity equipment is included in the cost.
- Bring your swimsuit, beach towel and socks—this excursion is on the beach and not in the jungle.
- Photos of guests rappelling from the adventure towers can be purchased for $10 (USD) each.
- The last taxi departure to your Carnival cruise ship is 30 minutes before the all-onboard time.
Fly through the air with the greatest of ease and snorkel beneath the Caribbean seas on this action-packed Adventure Park, Zip Line & Snorkel Combo shore excursion in Cozumel, Mexico. Join other Carnival® cruise thrill seekers to brave ziplines, climb towers and cross suspension bridges at a beachside Adventure Park—and no experience is necessary! Unwind at day’s end with a snorkel off the beach or a siesta beneath a shady palm.
Adventure Park, Zip Line & Snorkel Combo Excursion Experience
- Take a 10- to 20-minute air-conditioned taxi ride to Cozumel’s beachfront Adventure Park.
- Get outfitted by expert guides with a harness, helmet and climbing shoes.
- Soar through the air on zip lines, cross suspension bridges, and climb adventure towers for 90 minutes of solid action.
- Snorkel in blue-green seas alongside clouds of colorful tropical fish.
- Quench your thirst with a cold drink or buy a snack at the onsite restaurant.
- Relax on the private beach as long as you like: Transportation is available every 15 minutes back to your Carnival cruise ship.
Get ready for the adrenalin rush of your life on the Adventure Park, Zip Line & Snorkel Combo shore excursion as you and fellow Carnival cruise adventurers join in the fun-filled activities at Cozumel’s Adventure Park.
After getting instructions from expert guides, you’ll be outfitted with all the equipment you need to climb six adventure towers of varying heights. Rappel, SWAT-team-style, down the wall from the 60-foot adventure tower, the highest in Mexico. Along the way, you can test your balance on five suspension bridges that cross between the towers, or take flight on one of three zip lines, with breathtaking ocean views from atop the towers.
After all that action, the white-sand beach at Adventure Park beckons. Armed with safety instructions from your expert guides, trade in your helmet and harness for mask and fins and snorkel on Buccanos Beach, where Spanish explorer Cortez landed his fleet in 1519. Swim alongside parrotfish, sea urchins, angelfish and trumpet fish. If you’d rather relax, feel free to simply float in the Adventure Park pool or in the calm Caribbean.
Take a break any time of day with complimentary purified water, and refresh with a soda, icy margarita or cold beer after snorkeling. Refuel after all that activity with a plate of nachos or fajitas for an additional cost at Buccanos Restaurant. Gaze out at the turquoise horizon and linger as long as you like—transportation back to your Carnival cruise ship leaves at regular intervals throughout the day.
Book the Adventure Park, Zip Line & Snorkel Combo shore excursion for a thrilling day of action adventure, both in and out of the sparkling Caribbean. This Cozumel zipline excursion is an exciting way to add fun ashore to your fun afloat.