x_Cozumel by Segway & Beach
Cozumel, MexicoBack to Excursion Results
- Bring your swimsuit, a towel, sunscreen and a hat.
- Bring cash or credit cards for purchases.
- Snorkeling is weather dependent.
- Minimum age is 12, max. age 65.
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs, minimum weight is 100 lbs.
- Pregnant women or participants with diabetes, heart or blood pressure conditions are not allowed.
- Closed-toe shoes are mandatory (no sandals are permitted).
Explore the beautiful island of Cozumel by segway!
There are many ways to explore the island of Cozumel, including by Segway.
Enjoy this self-balanced, intuitive personal transportation device that reads your body language. You will be taken to the practice area where your Segway and safety equipment awaits.
Participate in an introduction and orientation training; then, once you are confident with your Segway, ride along the beautiful Cozumel coastline. Feel the breeze in your face and enjoy the experience of driving while you are admiring views of the island.
Continue riding smoothly towards the next stop—a charming beach club, where you will have time to relax. Sip a cool beverage, swim in the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, or use the snorkel equipment at your own pace.
When the tour ends, ride your Segway back to the meeting point and return to the ship with many memories to share. In case of inclement weather the snorkel activity may not be available and guest will have free time at the beach.