Rhythms of the Night
Puerto Vallarta, MexicoBack to Excursion Results
Enjoy a spectacular journey to a spiritual land that time forgot as you step back to a time of pagan mysticism and legend.
Enjoy an enchanting evening at a beach hideaway with a delicious dinner and a captivating theatrical performance.
On this fascinating excursion you will:
- Cruise across the Banderas Bay to the beautiful hideaway beach haven of Las Caletas.
- Listen as soothing music mingles with the song of the jungle.
- Follow a torch lit path that leads you past live portrayals of forgotten rituals and customs.
- Enjoy a spectacular sea side dining experience with traditional dishes of grilled steak, fish and chicken and an open bar with complimentary beverages.
- Move to the outdoor amphitheater for stories of an ancient civilization revealed through music and dance.
- Watch as one of Mexico’s contemporary dance troupes take you on a magical journey.
- Complete your amazing evening dancing under the stars as you cruise back to the ship.
Note: There is some uphill walking and the paths may be sandy and uneven. Not suited for guests with walking difficulties.
Minimum age to participate is 6 years old.