xxxWhite Water Rafting Expedition
Acapulco, MexicoBack to Excursion Results
Offered July ? December Experience the excitement of white water rafting in a virgin, almost uninhabited area of Mexico.
Experience the excitement of white water rafting in a virgin, almost uninhabited area of Mexico.
On this excursion you will:
- Participate in a brief orientation before being driven upstream and walking from the road to the launch site.
- Raft the river that is the cleanest in Mexico.
- Ride the white water that is exciting, but not dangerous enough to require advanced skills.
- Enjoy the ride as you bob and weave for 8 kilometers down to the base.
- Feel amazingly exhilarated.
Note: Minimum age is 8 years. Solid walking or hiking shoes that can get wet are recommended.
You will have a locker to store some dry clothes and be assured that you will be immersed in this river!
Guests must be able to walk unassisted through uneven countryside terrain to reach the raft launch area. Part of the orientation/training involves your jumping into the river, paddling towards shore and grabbing a rope to be pulled back out. Water, soft drinks, a sandwich and fruits are included.
Pregnant women or guests with back or neck injuries are not permitted.