Bufadora Kayak Tour
Ensenada, MexicoBack to Excursion Results
Paddle your way to witnessing one of Baja California's most amazing natural wonders, La Bufadora or "The Blowhole."
Paddle your way to witnessing one of Baja California’s most amazing natural wonders, La Bufadora or “The Blowhole.”
On this excursion you will:
- Take a bus ride to the quaint village of Bufadora. Pass through the city of Ensenada’s many colorful buildings, cultural monuments and shops.
- See the large, open fields of wildflowers and spectacular views of the ruggedly beautiful coastline. Arrive at your destination, Bufadora Cove on the Punta Banda peninsula.
- Receive a safety briefing and equipment instruction from your English-speaking guides. Launch your kayaks for a 60-minute marine-Eco experience.
- View a world abundant in colorful marine life below the surface of Bufadora’s crystal clear waters.
- Paddle to the cove as you Kayak to the largest natural blowhole in the world.
Note: Minimum age is 8 years; maximum weight is 250 lbs. Kayaking is very physically demanding – guests should be in good physical condition.
Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
Kayak equipment, 3mm shorty wetsuit, personal flotation device and sandals are included. Please bring a towel.
Changing facilities and complimentary lockers are available.