Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkeling
Costa Maya, MexicoBack to Excursion Results
Board your glass-bottom boat and head out over the iridescent waters of the Caribbean.
Costa Maya is home to the 2nd largest coral reef system in the world and offers much to explore beneath the surface of the sea.
- A short transfer from the pier you’ll find the colorful Mayan fishing village of Mahahual and a beautiful beach where you will begin your adventure.
- Board your glass-bottom boat and head out over the iridescent waters of the Caribbean.
- Take in the panoramic view of colorful coral reef formations and tropical fish as you travel over a beautiful reef area.
- Once you admire the reef from above, jump in and follow your certified guide past colorful fish and coral formations on an inspiring snorkel tour.
- The small group size ensures personal attention so you can relax and discover the wonders of the underwater world with your helpful guides nearby.
- Afterwards you may either return directly to the ship with your tour or choose stay in downtown for shopping and return on your own at a later time on your own expense.
Notes: Minimum 8 years old to participate. Pregnant women, passengers with respiratory conditions like asthma, cardiac problems (including past heart attacks or surgeries), diabetes, epilepsy, back or neck injuries, or those under medications such as anti- depressants, lithium, beta-blockers and base vein constrictors are not allowed to participate. This tour is offered from November through April.