x_SeaTrek Helmet Dive at De Palm Island
Minimum age is 8 years. Cameras are not permitted. Wetsuit rental available. An option to be dropped off downtown will be given. This is walking distance from the ship and you will need to return to the ship independently. Please refer to the Tour Operator’s Diving Policy prior to booking. Alcoholic beverages are served after the Sea Trek activity.
Catch the latest craze in underwater activities as you trek along the ocean floor, without getting your hair wet!
Catch the latest craze in underwater activities as you trek along the ocean floor, without getting your hair wet! On this excursion, you will:
- After a 15 minute motor coach ride, take a ferry ride across the protected lagoon to De Palm Island.
- Receive a safety briefing, don your helmet and descend the entry ladder for a guided underwater walk.
- Learn that your specially designed helmet provides your air from the surface while maintaining your hair dry and even allows you to wear glasses.
- View beautiful tropical fishes, corals, and even a sunken airplane as you walk along the path, accompanied by your guide and group.
- Enjoy De Palm Island’s other amenities, including swimming, snorkeling, water park, volleyball, and sunbathing.
- Enjoy complimentary beverages and a buffet lunch, also included.