Aerial Trek Zipline Adventure
BarbadosBack to Excursion Results
Minimum age is 12 years; maximum weight is 250 lbs. Participants must fit into the harness and helmet in a safe manner. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion. Long pants or short and closed-toe shoes are required. Transfer from pier to home base is approximately 30 minutes.
Feel the exhilaration of soaring through the treetops of Barbados.
Feel the exhilaration of soaring through the treetops of Barbados. Your adventure begins with a scenic motor coach ride to the home base where you will:
- Be outfitted with safety gear, including a harness, helmet and gloves.
- Listen to a safety briefing. Walk with your guides to the first of seven platforms. Glide (using an intricate harness system of pulleys on horizontal traverses) through “Jack-in-the-Box,” the oldest of the gully ecosystems in Barbados, with the longest traverse being 260 feet long. Enjoy the rare concentration of lush vegetation and trees over 100 feet tall in this former cave.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the island, its geological formations, and the flora and fauna – all, while listening to nature’s gentle sounds.
- Learn about the island’s ecosystem as you move from platform to platform.
- Unwind with a short walk on the nature trail back to the base camp. Board your bus for the trip back to your ship.