Harrison's Cave Tour
BarbadosBack to Excursion Results
- Wheelchair ramps are present throughout the facility except at the tram, where passengers are seated to enter the cave.
Journey deep beneath the earth to enjoy the wonders of nature.
Journey deep beneath the earth to enjoy the wonders of nature. On this excursion, you will:
- Take a 30-minute ride to Harrison’s Cave, renovated in early 2010.
- See the interpretative exhibits at the new cliff top Visitor Centre before descending to the valley floor via the cliff trail, the valley trail, or the glass-enclosed elevators.
- Watch a brief video presentation at the Cave Interpretative Center and then board a tram for a 40-minute underground journey of discovery.
- Witness an amazing array of stalactites and stalagmites, crystal clear subterranean streams, and a spectacular waterfall plunging into a deep emerald pool.
- Enjoy approximately 30-minutes of free time to browse the souvenir shops and explore the native trails.
- Remember to bring your camera!
There are no videos available for this shore excursion at this time