Curacao Sightseeing & Sea Aquarium
CuracaoBack to Excursion Results
Get an overview of Curaçao and enjoy a visit to the Sea Aquarium.
Get an overview of Curacao and enjoy a visit to the Sea Aquarium. On this excursion, you will:
• Drive, in air conditioned comfort, through Willemstad to the Spanish Waters Lagoon viewpoint for panoramic views over Table Mountain.
• Continue on to Chobolobo, the colonial mansion where tasty liqueurs are distilled, including the famous Blue Curacao Liqueur.
• Learn about the liqueur’s creation and have the opportunity to sample it.
• Visit the Sea Aquarium and enjoy the aquarium’s exhibits showcasing the marine life from the surrounding waters and the highlight of the park, the dolphin show.
• Take a scenic drive through the city centre back to your ship, viewing the colorful architecture and the scenic harbor.
NOTE: Minimum age to sample alcoholic beverages is 21 years. Tour sequence may vary. There will be an optional drop off downtown. Guests opting to stay downtown will be responsible for their return transportation to the ship.