Irie Safari Champagne Snorkel
DominicaBack to Excursion Results
Ever imagined swimming in a giant glass of champagne? Here?s your chance to experience the amazing bubbles and marine life of Dominica?s world-famous Champagne Reef.
This is your chance to experience the amazing bubbles and marine life of Dominica’s premier diving and snorkeling site.
- After a 30-minute bus ride, you’ll receive your gear and a PADI certified Divemaster will lead you into the water.
- Explore the underwater geothermal springs that vent gasses through the ocean floor producing warm bubbles - giving you a feeling of swimming through a giant glass of champagne!
- This spectacular reef is inhabited by a myriad of sea life including sponges, lobsters, parrot fish, Hawksbill turtles and green turtles.
- You may also see cannons and chain links from a 17th century Spanish shipwreck.
- After snorkeling, showers, changing rooms, refreshments, a gift shop and a sundeck overlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea are available for your convenience.
NOTE: Minimum age is 8 years. Snorkel gear is included. Guests with back/neck injuries or heart/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion. All snorkelers must be able to swim.