Peterson Cay Kayak & Snorkel Tour
Freeport, The BahamasBack to Excursion Results
- Minimum age is 12 years; maximum weight is 270 lbs.
- This excursion is not wheelchair accessible.
- Snorkeling instruction is provided for beginners.
Explore the natural beauty of Freeport on this multi-activity excursion.
Explore the natural beauty of Freeport on this multi-activity tour.
On this excursion you will:
- Participate in a short orientation and kayaking lesson.
- Board your kayak and set out for a 30-minute paddle to Peterson Cay, the smallest national park in the Bahamas.
- Possibly encounter a pod of dolphins, stingrays or spotted eagle rays that frequent these waters.
- See all kinds of birds, including pelicans, herons, and several types of gulls as you approach Peterson Cay.
- Enjoy spectacular snorkeling right from the beach as you explore the unspoiled reefs surrounding the island.
- Enjoy a light lunch on the island before paddling back to Barbary Beach.