Bahamas Jeep Adventure
Freeport, The BahamasBack to Excursion Results
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Guests wishing to drive must be 25 years or older and present a valid driver's license.
- Four guests per Jeep.
- Manual and automatic Jeeps available.
- A swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen are recommended.
- Lunch will be enjoyed at Junkanoo Beach Club.
- This tour may be operated in reverse
Explore the vibrant community of Freeport on this all inclusive Jeep tour, including lunch, beach time & shopping.
Explore the vibrant community of Freeport on this all inclusive Jeep tour, including lunch, beach time and shopping.
- Hop into your jeep and drive off, on the left side of the road, following British tradition.
- You’ll enjoy a narrated tour of the city’s highlights with stops at points of interest, all the while learning about the island’s history.
- Visit the beautiful Garden of the Groves where you will relax under a huge fig tree overlooking the waterfalls while enjoying lunch.
- Stroll through the lovely gardens, browse the handcrafted goods, and see artisans create native straw work and glassblowing.
- Your journey continues to one of Grand Bahama’s beautiful, uncrowded beaches where you can take a dip in the crystal clear waters or relax on the powdery white sand.