Turtles, Turtles & More Turtles
Grand Cayman, Cayman IslandsBack to Excursion Results
The world famous Cayman Turtle Farm features two swimming lagoons, a predator tank, a beach, nature trail, free flight aviary, restaurants and a gift shop.
Learning has never been so much fun as you experience the history, flora and fauna of the Cayman Islands at Boatswain’s Beach.
On this excursion you will:
- Have access to the island’s premier attraction featuring two swimming lagoons, a predator tank, the world famous Cayman Turtle Farm, a beach, nature trail, free flight aviary, a Caymanian street, restaurants and a gift shop.
- Swim and snorkel with fish and other marine life in the 1.3 million gallon saltwater lagoon.
- Peer into the Predator Tank and come nose to nose with sharks, turtles, and other exotic fish.
- Splash around at Breaker’s Lagoon and interact with marine life at the Touch Pool.
- See the magnificent Green Sea Turtles, ranging from hatchlings to 600 pounds.
- Have the opportunity to hold one of the yearlings.
- Wander through the aviary and nature trail.
- Discover the lively birds, indigenous Blue Iguanas, and many species of colorful butterflies.
- Take a stroll down Cayman Street and watch as local artisans perform their various trades.
- See rope making, thatching, ‘ole’ time cooking and much more.
- Enjoy the local cuisine at Schooners Bar & Grill or visit the snack shack for a quick bite.
- Visit the 3,500 square foot gift shop if you would like to take a little of Boatswain’s Beach home.
Note: Changing rooms are available and snorkel gear is provided at no additional cost. A swimsuit, beach towel and sunscreen are recommended.