Atlantis Dolphin Cay Deep Water Swim
Nassau, The BahamasBack to Excursion Results
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- Participants must be able to swim without support vests or assistance.
- The program lasts between 90-120 minutes, 30-minute water interaction.
- Wetsuit use, non-alcoholic refreshments at Dolphin Cay, lockers and towels are included.
- Lunch is not included.
- Refer to the Atlantis Resort Policies on board for further details.
- Dolphin Program Timing: The dolphin program start time may not be immediately upon arrival to the Atlantis Resort. Time before/after should be used at guests' discretion.
A one-of-a-kind dolphin experience awaits you during the Deep Water Swim at Dolphin Cay.
A one-of-a-kind dolphin experience awaits you in the Deep Water Swim at Dolphin Cay.
On this exhilarating excursion you will:
- Begin with a 20-minute transfer by bus to the world famous Atlantis Resort.
- Arrive in Atlantis, watch a video orientation and listen to a Marine Mammal Specialist.
- Explore this wide-open dolphin playground – limited to just six guests.
- Race alongside dolphins, cruise along the surface, or dive to the depths of the saltwater lagoon on your hand-held scooter, while you control your own speed!
- Use the snorkels and masks that are provided – they are your’s to take with you.
- Enjoy Dolphin Cay’s signature “foot push,” where dolphins propel you across the lagoon on a boogie board for a rush unlike any you’ve experienced.
- Learn more about dolphins at the Interactive Learning Center.
- Receive an Atlantis map which will allow you to take a self-guided tour at your leisure of the Ruins Lagoon, a re-creation of the sunken streets of mythical Atlantis, and The Dig, a replica of an archaeological excavation site.
- Learn that Atlantis is home to the world’s largest open-air marine habitat, with 14 exhibits and 13 lagoons containing more than 50,000 fascinating sea creatures – the resort’s 141-acre waterscape provides a fascinating look at life in the ocean’s depths; the program lasts between 90-120 minutes and includes an orientation, 30-minute water interaction, complimentary wet suit use, non-alcoholic refreshments at Dolphin Cay, personal locker, towels, beach service, and all-day access to Dolphin Cay’s private beach (depending on your ship's scheduled departure time from port).
There are no videos available for this shore excursion at this time