Atlantis Dolphin Shallow Water & Aquaventure
Nassau, The BahamasBack to Excursion Results
- Note: A ticket is required for all participants including infants and a parent/guardian must participate in the dolphin program.
- Guests must wear swimsuit underneath wetsuit and please remove all jewelry for the safety of the dolphins. Guests are not permitted to wear tanning oils or excessive amounts of sunscreen.
- Convenient return transportation is every half hour starting at 1:00 PM with the last complimentary bus at 5:30 PM. Guests may take a taxi at their own expense after 5:30PM.
- This excursion includes a 15-20 minute walk to/from the pick-up point.
- Swim diapers are required in all pools and attractions for toddlers. Shoes, sandals or “aqua socks” are strongly recommended, especially for children.
- Food and beverage venues are available throughout Atlantis, at your own expense. Be advised that many of the outdoor restaurants and snack carts are “cashless” and only accept credit cards. Cash is accepted at other venues, including all indoor restaurants, bars and shops. Gift cards can be purchased with cash for use in “cashless” areas.
- **Due to timing considerations, this excursion may not be available on all itineraries. Please check your cruise profile for the shore excursions available on your itinerary.
All guests, regardless of age must have a purchased ticket. Tickets for those 3 years old and younger must be purchased on board.
- Dolphin Program Timing: The dolphin program start time may not be immediately upon arrival to the Atlantis Resort. Time before/after should be used at guests' discretion.
Play with the dolphins at Atlantis and then enjoy a spectacular 141-acre water park!
Come play with the dolphins at Atlantis and then enjoy a spectacular 141-acre water park!
On this exhilerating excursion you will:
- Begin with a 20-minute transfer by bus to the world famous Atlantis Resort where you will disembark and walk a short distance to the world famous Atlantis Resort.
- Explore Dolphin Cay and play with the dolphins in one of the largest dolphin habitats in the world, and home to the world famous “Katrina” dolphins.
- Meet and connect with dolphins in a 30-minute shallow water interaction, while standing on a platform.
- Touch, hug and even kiss these amazing animals, in groups of no more than 10 people; the entire program lasts between 90-120 minutes and includes a video orientation and trainer talk, complimentary wetsuit use, non-alcoholic refreshments at Dolphin Cay, personal locker, towels, beach service, and all-day access to Dolphin Cay’s private beach.
- Choose to purchase photographs of your dolphin interaction in the Gift Shop and learn more about dolphins at the Interactive Learning Center.
- Continue your day at Aquaventure, the only water park of its kind in the world; Aquaventure features eight high-speed body and inner tube slides, numerous children’s water play activities, relaxing pools, beautiful white sand beaches, and a mile-long action river ride that you don’t want to miss!
- Experience white water rapids, rolling waves, gentle currents, themed caves and special effects as you float along in a single or double tube.
- Receive a map of Atlantis that will allow you to take a self-guided tour of the Ruins Lagoon and The Dig, at your leisure.
- Feel the magic of a fabled world long lost in time as you explore this maze of archaeological ruins and excavations.
- Learn that Atlantis is home to the largest open-air marine habitat, with more than 50,000 fascinating sea creatures waiting for you to discover.
**Due to timing considerations, this excursion may not be available on all itineraries. Please check your cruise profile for the shore excursions available on your itinerary.