Stand Up Paddle Boarding & Snorkel Adventure
Nassau, The BahamasBack to Excursion Results
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Maximum weight is 325lbs.
- One guest per View-Board.
- Life vest, snorkel equipment and one bottled water or soda is included.
- Light snacks and fish food are available for purchase.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries, high blood pressure or heart conditions are not permitted.
- Undersea View-board Adventure site is subject to change based on tidal and weather conditions.
No Wind, No Waves, No Worries! Try out the sport of paddling boarding or jump in the clear blue waters and snorkel with the fish.
Participate in the most relaxing and beautiful shore excursion in the Bahamas.
On this excursion you will:
- Begin your adventure of discovery aboard a sleek double-deck catamaran.
- Enjoy the tropical island music playing in the background as you cruise through Nassau harbor.
- Listen to a narrated tour which recants the history of one of the oldest waterfront cities in the western hemisphere.
- Arrive at the View-board Adventure site and listen as your experienced guide gives a short safety briefing and demonstration.
- Board your personal view-board and kick your way through some of the world’s most beautiful waters.
- Purchase some food to feed the fish and watch them gather.
- After you have kicked your way to fun enjoy the opportunity to jump in and snorkel for a closer look underwater or bask in the sun on the uncovered top deck of the catamaran.