Private Island Beach Day With Lunch
Nassau, The BahamasBack to Excursion Results
- Transportation to Balmoral Island
- Beach chairs
- Umbrellas (limited availability)
- Heated pool overlooking the beach
- Noodles and inner tubes
- Fresh water showers
- Restroom facilities
- Use your Carnival Sail & Sign card
- Four different themed bars
- Food market including a Starbucks!
- Snorkel gear, kayaks, and paddle boards available for rent
- Poolside cabanas for rent
Take in the aqua-blue waters of the Bahamas at Balmoral Island Beach. The deluxe experience includes transportation, beach chair, and lunch.
Experience tropical paradise on Balmoral Island, located just off the coast of Nassau. Balmoral is a Carnival exclusive beach, and features pristine beaches, a heated pool overlooking the ocean, and four themed bars.
This Deluxe Beach Day includes a tasty entrée from the food market as well as a non-alcoholic drink. Entrées include sandwiches, salads, and wraps. Also enjoy the only Starbucks on a private island!
Advisories: Please bring a towel and swimsuit. Children are considered 11 years of age or younger. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Legal drinking age is 21 years old. No lifeguards on duty. No outside food or beverages are permitted. Children under 5 are free.