Dolphin Swim & Dunn's River Falls
Ocho Rios, JamaicaBack to Excursion Results
This combination excursion is a can't-miss opportunity to climb Jamaica's famous Dunn's River Falls and swim with a bottlenose dolphin!
This combination excursion is a can't-miss opportunity to climb Jamaica’s famous Dunn’s River Falls and swim with a bottlenose dolphin!
On this excursion you will:
- Have the truly invigorating experience of climbing the 600 foot high Dunn’s River Falls.
- Move on to Dolphin Cove for a brief presentation on dolphins before entering their amazing world.
- Swim with these remarkable creatures for approximately 30 minutes.
- Experience the magical thrill of "riding" the dolphin as the water rushes by.
- Explore the surrounding lush tropical jungle and see all of the other beautiful creatures that call this area home.
- Swim in the beautiful cove and sample some local fruits or the famous Blue Mountain Coffee.
- Reboard your bus and head to Shopping Plaza.
- Spend one to two hours shopping, depending on your departure time from Dolphin Cove, before returning to your ship.
Note: Minimum age is 8 years. Children must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian. Be advised the rocks are slippery; non-skid water shoes are required (available for sale at the Falls)
Guests must be able to swim.
Pregnant women are not allowed to participate. Cameras and video equipment are not permitted in the dolphin enclosure, but pictures can be taken outside the enclosure.
For the safety of the dolphins, guests cannot wear jewelry.
Shuttles depart Dolphin Cove back to your ship every 20 minutes.