Bamboo Beach Club & Dunn's River Falls
Ocho Rios, JamaicaBack to Excursion Results
This unparalleled Jamaican experience is the ultimate combination of adventure and luxury.
This is the ultimate combination of adventure and entertainment with visits to the famous Dunn's River Falls.
On this excursion you will:
- Visit Jamaica’s popular Bamboo Beach Club where “reggae-style” hospitality reigns.
- Your outing begins with a scenic drive to the spectacular falls where you will join hands with your fellow guests for an exhilarating climb up the natural stone staircase to the top.
- Your climbing guide will take you along the best route and will point out the many cool plunge pools you can slide into as you journey upwards.
- You will then be taken to Bamboo Beach Club where the ambiance creates an unforgettable paradise.
- Caribbean bamboo huts and sprawling almond trees line the seashore and create an atmosphere of relaxation and fun.
- Enjoy one of the most unique cultural experiences on the island, as live entertainment is ongoing and gives you a real feel of the Jamaican culture.
- Jamaican dancers, reggae drummers, exotic singers and artistic acrobats make up our distinctive troupe of professionals who present vibrant and energetic shows right on the sand.
- Take a swim in the sea, dip your toes in the sand, and sip on cool beer, Jamaican mojitos, rum punch or lemonade as our DJ plays a fashionable mix of local and reggae beats.
- The food keeps coming as your charming hostesses with their friendly smiles and excellent service continually circle the Beach Club with an array of unlimited tasty dishes freshly prepared by our chef.
- These culinary treats are served "tapas style" and mix Jamaican and Asian accents to create cuisine that is sure to delight. Dancing in the morning, drinking cocktails at noon, and “taking it cool” is Bamboo Beach Club’s philosophy.
Minimum age to climb the falls is 6 years. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted to climb the falls. Be advised the rocks are slippery; non-skid water shoes are required (available for sale at the Falls)