xxxOld San Juan Walking Tourxxx
San Juan, Puerto RicoBack to Excursion Results
- Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
- The Las Americas Museum is closed on Sundays.
Delve into Puerto Rico's history and architecture on this stroll through the streets of Old San Juan.
Delve into Puerto Rico’s history and architecture on this stroll through the streets of Old San Juan.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a short bus ride from the pier to San Felipe del Morro Castle and Museum.
- Begin your walking tour accompanied by your guide.
- Take in the amazing views of the San Juan Bay before walking through the Ballaja Barracks building.
- Visit Las Americas Museum and continue through Quincentennial Square and San Jose Square.
- See the gothic architecture of San Jose Church as you proceed down the narrow cobblestone streets to La Rogativa monument.
- Make a brief stop for photos and to purchase refreshments from a local vendor.
- Visit San Juan Bautista Cathedral and Cristo’s Chapel.
- Shop at Cristos Street and Fortaleza before walking through the Old City and back to your ship.
Note: Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.