San Juan, Puerto RicoBack to Excursion Results
- Minimum age is 5 years old with a minimum height of 48”.
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- One bottled water is provided.
- Pregnant women and guests who suffer from vertigo, have neck/back injuries or heart conditions are not permitted.
- Guests must fit into harness and helmet in a safe manner.
- Insect repellant, comfortable clothing and a small hip sack/backpack are recommended.
- Closed-toe shoes are required (Sneakers or tennis shoes).
- You must carry anything you take, leaving both hands free at all times.
Sail from tree to tree in a high flying adventure at La Marquesa Forestry Reserve.
Your high-flying adventure begins with a 30-minute bus ride to La Marquesa Forestry Reserve.
Enjoy one of Puerto Rico’s tropical forest reserve's while on a exhilarating zipline adventure. You will travel in an air conditioned bus to this remarkable park and upon arrival, board a trolley that will take you inside the park, where you will be surrounded by the tropical flora and amazing views this forest has to offer.
You will arrive to a station where trained guides will instruct you in the use and wear of the safety equipment and you will be all set to immerse yourself in the forest and enjoy it from a unique perspective. The tour consists of 8 traverses (ziplines), the longest being over 2 football fields in length, 12 platforms and assisted belay (rappel) and series of elevated walkways. You will have personnel assist you every step of the way.
Notes: Minimum age is 5 years old. Maximum waistline is 46 inches wide. Pregnant women and guests who suffer from vertigo, have neck/back injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion. All participants are required to complete waiver and/or release form disclosing any medical conditions. Guests must fit into harness and helmet in a safe manner. Please bring insect repellant, comfortable clothing, closed-toe shoes, and a small fanny pack or backpack to carry your valuables. You must leave both hands free at all times. Duration of the canopy ride will depend on skills and quantity of participants. Venue is located approximately 25 minutes away from the pier. Traffic can be congested.