Dune Buggy Adventure
La Romana, Dominican RepublicBack to Excursion Results
- Wear closed toe shoes. Sunglasses, insect repellant, and bandanas are recommended. Bandanas may be purchased at location.
- Minimum age for driver is 16 years and a valid drivers license is required.
- Minimum age for the passenger is 8 years.
- Pregnant women are not permitted.
- Minimum of participants per buggy vehicle is two persons: driver + passenger.
- Soft drinks, water and fresh fruits are included.
- No lockers are available at the location.
After a short drive of about 10 minutes, arrive to the Dune Buggy base to receive a briefing, and then it is time to take your Dune Buggy to begin the adventure.
After a short 10 minute drive, you will arrive to the Dune Buggy base to receive a briefing, and then it is time to take your Dune Buggy and begin the adventure. Travel through a country road, passing by sugar-cane plantations and the beautiful countryside all while enjoying the “unique” sensation of driving a Dune Buggy and experiencing the Dominican nature. During the different stops, you will pass close to the Haitians villages (called Bateyes) and their schools. Here you will learn how they cut the sugar cane and also taste a few samples.