Segway, Sightseeing & Beach Fun
St. Lucia, WIBack to Excursion Results
Minimum age 10 years Maximum weight 280 lbs. Helmet, knee and elbow pads, snorkel equipment and beach chairs are included. Pregnant women and guests who suffer from neck are back injuries are not permitted. Closed-toe shoes are required.
Enjoy a day of adventure on this excursion combining your Segway skills, scenic island drive and fun at the beach.
Enjoy a day of adventure on this excursion combining your Segway skills, an open safari ride and fun at the beach.
- After being driven to the Segway Adventure Track, a brief safety orientation will be given whilst you enjoy snacks and local juices and become accustomed to your Segway.
- Board Safari ‘open back’ Land Rovers and view St. Lucia’s rugged West Coast.
- Then, Segway through an amazing groomed long trail system on an off-road Segway X2.
- Enjoy incredible coastal views as you stop to feed the fish, enjoy local fruits and learn about local flora and military history associated with the ruins of Mt. Pimard.
- Then board your Safari Land Rovers once again to arrive at St Lucia’s most popular national landmark, Pigeon Island.
- Enjoy 1.5 hours at this beautiful beach location, where you can relax, swim, snorkel or hike.