See & Sea Island Tour / French St. Martin
St. Maarten, NABack to Excursion Results
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.
Experience the best that French St. Martin has to offer, both above ground and beneath the sea.
Experience the best that French St. Maarten has to offer, both above ground and beneath the sea.
On this excursion you will:
- Visit cosmopolitan French St. Maarten, considered by many to be the most picturesque side of this two-nation island.
- Find out why it also claims the title, “Gastronomic Capital of the Caribbean”.
- Travel to the Dutch side of the island to the quaint fishing village of Grand Case.
- Board a state of the art semi-submarine called the Sea World Explorer.
- Take a 45-minute narrated tour of the coral reefs surrounding Creole Rock.
- Enjoy the spectacular feeding frenzy as a diver hand feeds fish right outside your viewing window.
- Learn as a marine expert fills you in on what you are seeing.
- Continue back, on land, to the French Capital of Marigot.
- Explore this beautiful port city with it’s sidewalk cafes, open air markets and duty free shops.
There are no videos available for this shore excursion at this time