Sea Trek Helmet Diving & Snorkeling
St. Maarten, NABack to Excursion Results
Enjoy an amazing helmet diving experience thats as simple as walking and breathing. No training or swimming required!
Enjoy an amazing helmet diving experience that’s as simple as walking and breathing – no training or swimming required!
On this exhilarating excursion you will:
- Follow the friendly Sea Trek staff from your ship to the water shuttle for a 10-15 minute ride to the Sea Trek underwater park.
- Get organized into groups and, after listening to a safety briefing, the real fun begins.
- Don your helmet and follow your guide into the water; your hair stays dry and you can even wear your prescription glasses.
- As you walk along the seafloor, you’ll see shipwrecks, historical cannons, a sunken Odyssey submarine, and an abundant variety of fish, corals and marine life.
- Get your picture taken in the Pirate Jail and have a toast at the King Neptune Café!
- Have time to snorkel, swim, relax on a noodle, catch some rays, or lounge in the shade, before or after your dive (and while other groups dive).
- View your underwater photos and purchase a CD of your Sea Trek adventure.
- Guests will be dropped off at water taxi pier to go back to ship.
Note: Minimum age is 8 years. Sea Trek and snorkeling equipment are included. Maximum depth is 20 feet. Consult the Diving Policy at the beginning of your Shore Excursions brochure prior to booking.