St. Thomas, USVIBack to Excursion Results
Be the captain, or first mate, of your own vessel while visiting and snorkeling in the clear, emerald waters of Christmas Cove.
Be the captain, or first mate, of your own vessel while visiting and snorkeling in the emerald clear waters of Christmas Cove.
On this excursion you will:
- Begin your adventure with a 30-minute safari bus ride along the southeast side of St. Thomas to the marina where an experienced guide will provide a safety orientation.
- Board your mini boat and head out to open water for a scenic ride along the southern coastline en route to Christmas Cove; situated off the island of Great Saint James, this protected marine environment is rich with tropical fish and abundant marine life.
- Slip into the water and enjoy approximately one hour to swim and to snorkel.
- Hop back in your mini-boat for the ride back to St. Thomas.
- Enjoy a complimentary rum or fruit punch and a fresh water rinse while you wait for your safari bus to take you back to the ship.
Note: Two guests per boat. Minimum age is 9 years. Guests wishing to drive the boat must be at least 18 years of age and provide a valid driver’s license to the Tour Operator. Maximum weight is 300 lbs. per person. Sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, and water shoes are recommended. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.