Dolphin Swim Adventure
Tortola, British Virgin IslandsBack to Excursion Results
- Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate; minimum age for participation is 5 years.
- Children between the ages of 5 - 8 years must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult, no exceptions.
- Minimum height for children is 4 feet, no children under this height restriction may participate at all.
- The platform in the water is not safe for children under 5 years nor under 4 feet tall.
- All participants must wear swimwear.
Take the opportunity to get into the water and swim with these amazing creatures and learn about dolphin behavior in their habitat.
Take the opportunity to get into the water and swim with these amazing creatures and learn about dolphin behavior in their own habitat.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a scenic drive from the cruise ship pier, through Road Town and out to beautiful Prospect Reef.
- Arrive at the Dolphin Discovery Facility where you will be given a briefing before being introduced to the Dolphins.
- Swim in a 20 –30 minute session and interact in the water with the dolphins and one of the dolphin trainers.
- Have the opportunity to experience 2 or 3 different behaviors in the water with the dolphins.
- Purchase photos and souvenirs after the swim.