The North Shore & Pusser's Landing
Tortola, British Virgin IslandsBack to Excursion Results
Tortola is the largest of the British Virgin Islands and is considered to be a major "get away from it all" destination in the Caribbean.
Tortola is the largest of the British Virgin Islands and is considered to be a major “get away from it all” destination in the Caribbean.
On this excursion you will:
- Travel by open-air or air conditioned bus through the capital city of Road Town.
- Pass through the tiny hamlets of Manchester, Long Trench and Fahie Hill.
- Make a stop at Mountain View restaurant on Sage mountain.
- Enjoy a refreshing drink at this scenic view point before descending to the north shore line.
- Continue past the scenic villages of Carrot Bay, Apple Bay, and Cappon’s Bay before arriving at world famous Pusser’s Landing.
- Enjoy browsing in the charming boutiques before going back to your ship.