Airboat Adventure & Belize City Tour
BelizeBack to Excursion Results
This combination excursion provides the thrill of a high-speed airboat ride with a historical overview of the Central American jewel of Belize City.
This combination tour provides the thrill of a high-speed airboat ride with a historical overview of the Central American jewel of Belize City.
On this excursion you will:
- Board an air-conditioned bus for a guided tour of historical Belize.
- Pass Saint John’s Cathedral and the current Prime Minister’s residence.
- Learn, from your guide, the rich history of the city from its establishment through today.
- Arrive at the Airboat Outpost for a short safety briefing and orientation before boarding the 450-horsepower airboat.
- Feel the breeze tugging at your skin while your boat zips across the water.
- Approach Almond Hill Lagoon and quietly drift so that you may catch a glimpse of the manatees as they feed.
- Speed across the lagoon to Indian Creek where you will discover the unspoiled beauty of the area protected by the lack of access.
- See the beautiful water lilies, the wading birds and turtles.
- Glide over hundreds of acres of open marshland lined on all sides by mangroves.
- Return to the Airboat Outpost for a cool complimentary beverage.
Note: Minimum age is 6 years. This excursion is not suitable for pregnant women or guests with back or neck injuries.
Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended. Restroom facilities are available at the Airboat Outpost.