Discover Roatan & Beach by 4 Wheel Drive
Mahogany Bay, Isla RoatanBack to Excursion Results
For those who enjoy exploring, this tour is for you. Travel down paved and unpaved roads of Roatan in your 4WD vehicle.
For the adventurous, here is the best tour to see Roatan both on paved and unpaved roads:
On this excursion you will;
- Receive an orientation at the Mahogany Bay Cruise Terminal about your shared 4x4 vehicle and the self-drive, non-narrated tour, escorted by a driver/guide in the lead vehicle. Vehicle holds 4 passengers, so it is ideal for a family or to travel with friends.
- Travel to your first photo stop – an overview of the island.
- Proceed to the very rustic Garifunas Museum
- Learn about the island’s original inhabitants, the 5,000 “Black Caribs” who were relocated from the island of St. Vincent in the southern Caribbean
- Continue on Parrot Tree Beach Resort, part of a larger real estate development that features hillside homes, marina and waterfront villas
- Enjoy 90 minutes of independent beach time at Parrot Tree Resort. A light lunch and complimentary non-alcoholic refreshment are served
- After relaxing at the beach, your convoy will return to Mahogany Bay Cruise Terminal