Maya Key Private Island Snorkeling with Lunch
Mahogany Bay, Isla RoatanBack to Excursion Results
Explore Roatan's sparkling waters while snorkeling at Maya Key.
Escape to an 11½ - acre private island with white sand beaches, crystal clear waters and much more, just minutes across the bay.
On this excursion you will:
- Begin with a short bus ride and then meet a ferry for a quick boat ride to Maya Key where your day can be as relaxing or as adventurous as you want it to be.
- Lounge poolside and under the swaying coconut palms of Maya Key’s beach, or enjoy the opportunity to snorkel in Roatan’s sparkling waters and explore the barrier reef.
- You can visit the Maya Interpretation Center and Honduran Art Exhibit Centre to learn about Honduras’ rich cultural heritage.
- Explore life size replicas of the Copan Ruins and see native Honduran wildlife, such as a Jaguar, Ocelot, Margay, monkeys and reptiles at the Animal Sanctuary and Rescue Center.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch buffet and shop for Honduran handicrafts at the Artisan Plaza.
Note: Lockers are available for rent.