Texas Cruise Ship Terminal on Galveston Island
2502 Harborside Drive
Galveston, Texas 77550
- 42 miles from Houston Hobby International Airport; travel time is approximately 60 minutes.
- 70 miles from Houston Intercontinental Airport; travel time is approximately 90 minutes.
Directions to the Port:
- I-45 South
- Take Exit 1C - Harborside Drive (Highway 275)
- Turn left (East) onto Harborside Drive
- Continue approximately 4.7 miles to Kempner/22nd Street
- Turn left onto Kempner/22nd Street
- Proceed to Cruise Terminal - Pier #25
Port Parking: (Rates subject to change by Port Authority)
- 4-day cruise: $45.00
- 5-day cruise: $50.00
- 7-day cruise: $70.00
Port of Galveston Parking Lots A & B
- Guarded and lighted; 24 hour surveillance and police patrol.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S dollars; VISA and MasterCard.
- Pre-payments may be made by visiting www.portofgalveston.com.
- No advance reservations required.
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.
- Vehicles occupying two or more spaces will be charged double the rate.
Luggage must be unloaded at the cruise terminal curbside prior to parking; the shuttles do not handle luggage during embarkation.
Return directly to Parking Lots A and B to retrieve car without luggage and then pick up the guests and luggage at the terminal curbside.
Depart the terminal on luggage-capable shuttles; there will be a short to moderate wait time. Note: This is only provided in parking lots where luggage drop-off is indicated on the parking lot sign.
Airport Parking: Carnival Cruise Lines guests are invited to enjoy discounted off-airport parking rates throughout the Park’ N Fly Network offering service from over 65 airports nationwide. Click here to book via authorized site to obtain discount parking. Please be sure to read terms and conditions in the Park’ N Fly site.