Important information about your Fun Ship Dollars
This gift certificate must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions as follows:
1) This Fun Ship Dollars certificate is valid for its face value in U.S. dollars ("USD") and may only be redeemed on Carnival Cruise Lines ("Carnival") cruises priced and sold in USD. You may apply the certificate towards the purchase of a Carnival Cruise or as a credit onboard a Carnival ship, excluding Australia itineraries. This certificate is not valid on any other cruise line, including any affiliate of Carnival. Fun Ship Dollars can be used in multiples and may be supplemented with other acceptable forms of payment.
2) This certificate is valid only for the individual identified on the front of the certificate, and may not be sold or transferred to any other person. The recipient of this certificate must be 21 years of age or older, and the recipient and any additional guest(s) must satisfy Carnival's additional requirements for cruise passage.
3) Reservations must be made in advance and are subject to availability. To use towards the payment of a cruise or as an on board credit, follow the directions above. Travel Agents should call Carnival at (800) 794-6225 and reference the Carnival Gift Certificate.
4) Changes to the reservation may be permitted, subject to availability and any other restrictions and any applicable cancellation charges.
5) This certificate is not replaceable and has no value if lost, stolen, altered, destroyed, expired, photocopied or reproduced in any way.
6) The recipient will be required to access URL www.carnival.com/funshiprequest for certificate redemption. Alternately, certificates may be mailed to 3655 NW 87th Ave, FL, 33178 ATT: Special Programs MSGP 456s. Certificates should only be sent via a traceable method such as certified mail or overnight courier. Carnival is not responsible for lost or undelivered certificates.
7) This certificate may not be used to pay for games of chance and or any similar activities as determined by Carnival.
8) This certificate is not redeemable for cash. It is void if sold for cash or other consideration. Fun Ship Dollars are transferable only when gifted.
9) Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of this certificate is the recipient's responsibility.
10) Carnival reserves the right to change itineraries and/or substitute ports of call or vessels.
11) Certificate void where prohibited or restricted by law.
12) Cruise passage is subject to the terms and conditions contained in the Carnival Terms and Conditions of Passage Contract Ticket (copies available on request) including the procedure for resolution of disputes, which must take place in Florida, and the information contained in Carnival's current cruise brochures. By redeeming this certificate, the recipient agrees to be bound by all such terms and conditions.