The site was messed up and would let us see what you wrote but would not let us reply.
The doctor is going to do another ct scan on her gallbladder. She has been on liquids since yesterday so they should get a better picture of it. She's really weak today but she's better and with us. We suggested that they do an X-ray on her chest because she is coughing a lot and her chest is rattlely.the doctor is still waiting for dr black or dr forums to give word on their thoughts. If its gallbladder and black days to do surgery then they may do it tomorrow or Monday depending on what he says. If he says no surgery then they can stick a tube in her gallbladder to drain it which could take 2 months.
I still think its pneumonia or bronchitis because of her nasty cough.