41 more days.....
Some tips I have picked up:
1. Lanyard for sail card
2. Can bring on board 12 pack of soda & one bottle of wine per person
3. Sun screen and/or insect repellent (if needed)
4. Plastic hanging shoe display (Great way to store varies items)
5. Bring extra t-shirts
6. Bring $1 bills for tipping
7. fly in the day before the cruise. (If possible stay an extra day after). This gives you an opportunity to pick up items you might of forgotten prior to boarding the ship.
8. Watch or Alarm Clock. (Rooms do not come with a clock).
9. Try to avoid breakfast room service on port days (service may be slow due to the masses that might be doing the same before leaving the ship)
10. Get back to ship 1 hr before it leaves port (Do not want to be left behind)
11. If tendering..having a cruise ship excursion will get you off the ship much earlier than others. (you have to make the schedule excursion time on the island)
12. Try the island food. (You might never have another opportunity)
13. Make sure you tag your luggage with provided cruise tags.
14. If sea sickness is possible..bring the pills.
15. Have Fun!!!!