You missed Jamaica due to somebody jumping...you admitted not carnivals fault. why should you get anything? Carnival did nothing? they gave you a different port.
Its really nobodys business (except the cruise lines, nor do they have to share with you) on who jumped or why they jumped. refund from the person who jumped? are freaking kidding me?!?! you dont know this persons story. depression, fight or whatever it would be.
you just cant "fall" off a ship. you jump. if you fall, you were being REALLy REALLY stupid and over the top out of control drunk.
I fell sorry for the greedy passengers the stiffed the crew for this womans jump. why? the crew didnt do it. they did their job and rescued her, IMO i would have tipped more. but hey, im not a greedy passenger looking for compensation for 1 missed port. carnival cares only about money? did you read your post about a refund from carnival? "its not carnivals fault, but i deserve a refund"
UBELIEVABLE!! this post from you made me sick. me me me, money money money that was all i could get from this post!
- Carnival Sensation-May 1999
- Carnival Victory-June 2002
- Carnival Fantasy-August 2004
- Carnival Glory-June 2006
- Carnival Legend-August 2009
- Carnival Dream-December 2009
- Carnival Inspiration-March 2010
- Carnival Destiny-May 2010
- Carnival Inspiration-January 2011
- Freedom of the Seas-April 2011 --NEVER AGAIN!! service is crappy (friend invited me along, this is the only time i wont sail carnival!)
- Carnival Imagination-July 2011--(PLATINUM CRUISE )
- Carnival Destiny-October 2011
- Carnival Magic- December 2011
- Carnival Imagination-May 2012
- Carnival Dream- September 2012
- Carnival Valor- December 2012