I don't know if it is officially on the Dream or not but I did find information on the program on another forum posting. The biggest thing to know, I think, is if one adult in the room wants to sign up for it, everyone over the age of 21 in the room has to do it and not all drinks are covered under it.
What is the "My Awesome Bar Program"?
My AWESOME BAR PROGRAM!
Important Note: This is on a trial basis only, presently on the Carnival Victory, Carnival Splendor and the Carnival Breeze.
Under the MY AWESOME BAR PROGRAM!, guests can enjoy a wide variety of wine, beer and spirits, along with sodas and non-alcoholic frozen cocktails throughout the voyage at one convenient, flat rate. The cost for this program is $42.95 per person, per day, plus a 15% gratuity.
Guests can sign up for MY AWESOME BAR PROGRAM! at the Atrium Bar, Casino Bar or the bar at the main pool area.
Here are the awesome details (yep, that means ‘program guidelines’) about MY AWESOME BAR PROGRAM!
· With the purchase of this program, you will enjoy the ease and convenience of paying one flat price for your spirited beverages (yep, that’s with alcohol) all cruise long! At only $42.95 per day, this card is an amazing value! (prices are per day; gratuities not included).
· Simply use your newly-stickered Sail & Sign Card and you’re ready to enjoy!
The following restrictions apply:
· Guests must purchase the program for the entire cruise - this program is not offered on a per day basis.
· Guests must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol on Carnival ships.
· Each adult (21 years or older) assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program.
· Only one drink at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted.
· Applicable state and local taxes will be charged to the guest folio when this program is used within US waters.
· Carnival reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
· Program is non-refundable.
Beverages included in the program are:
· All spirits (including our classic cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $10.00 or lower menu price.
· Sodas and non-alcoholic frozen cocktails
· 25% discount off the menu price for any spirits, beer or wine above $10.00 per drink.
· 25% discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle.
Beverages excluded from the program are:
· Non-alcoholic beverages other than soda and non-alcoholic frozen cocktails.
· Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses.
· Bottles of liquor
· Bottled water
· Beverages offered at gangway while debarking
· Beverages offered through room service as well as mini bars and/or other in-stateroom beverage programs.
· Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets.
· Wine and champagne by the bottled (offered at 25% discount)
· All spirits, beer or wine above $10.00 per drink (offered at a 25% discount).
· Beverages offered through enomatic machines.
· Coffee beverages and food items.
· All other beverage-related programs including cookbooks and bar books, beverage seminars and classes, as well as cigars.
Where are we going...and why are we in this handbasket??
May 2000 - Canival Fascination
December 2012 - Carnival Dream