Log on to the above and you can see lots of room pictures on Carnival ships. Just pick the ship you want to see, choose a deck and start looking.
I have been on the Triumph 3 times in the last 6 months. Aug, and B2B in December and I am booked on another B2B in 17 days so yep I can tell you about her.
The food in the MDR is excellent as well as the waitstaff. If Jen is still the CD, she is the best. I find the staff on this ship very warm and friendly. There have been a few instances where one or two staff have been a little less, but they are the minority.
The ship is older (compared to the Magic) but it is kept very clean. The TV's are old style but they work find. If the remote doesn't work, just ask the cabin steward to replace it. The bathroom is very standard and is equal to the bathroom on the Magic (I think). The colors are kind of dated, but I never notice them anymore. You get to having fun and color of room decor is incidental.
I have experienced an organized debarking and embarking process. The entertainment is enjoyable and varied, so you should be able to find something you really enjoy.
Always remember that no matter where you ever have been on vacation, there are always things that don't go as planned. So if any of those things happen, try to take it in stride and you'll have more fun than those who worry about every event and live to complain.
I have been on 8 cruises and on 3 of those, things have happened--that's about 40% of the time.
1) Barely left Galveston on the Magic and waited on Coast Guard to airlift a sick individual off
2) Got stuck in the fog on the Ecstasy and delayed for 1.5 days getting off as scheduled.
3) Trimph had speed problems and did not get into port on time to go to Cozumel, so went to Progreso instead.
So despite 40% of the time, something has happened, I am still booking and cruising, because all in all, it is great fun and relaxing being out at sea. A bad day on vacation is better than a good day at work. LOL
PREVIOUS CRUISE ADVENTURES:
1) Feb 14-19, 2011: Ecstasy: Galveston to Progreso-Cozumel, SR:U6; 2) Sep 3 - 8, 2011: Ecstasy: Galveston to Progreso-Cozumel, SR:R58;
3) Nov 6 - 12, 2011: Conquest: Galveston to Grand Caymans-Cozumel, SR:8440; 4) Mar 4-11, 2012 Magic: Galveston to MoBay-Grand Cay-Coz, SR:11268
5) May 6-13, 2012 Conquest: New Orleans to Key West/Freeport & Nassau, SR 2474 OV; 6) Aug 18-23, 2012 Triumph: Galv to Progreso/Coz, SR 7433
7-8) Dec 13 & 17, 2012 Triumph: Galveston to Progreso/Cozumel, B2B, SR 2456 & 8212; 9-10) Feb 16 & 21, 2013: Triumph: Galveston to Progreso/Coz, B2B, SR2444 & SR 8427 Platinum; 9-10) Apr 18 & 22, 2013: Triumph: Galveston to Progreso/Coz, B2B, SR2202 & SR 7258 Platinum
9) Apr 21, 2013: Magic: Galv to Jam/GC/Coz, SR 9277; 10) June 8, 2013; Triumph. Galv to Progreso/Coz, Platinum; 10) June 13, 2013: Triumph; Galv to Coz, SR 9294, Platinum; 11) Aug 18.2013: Magic: Galveston to Jamaica. GCI, Cozumel, SR10275
FUTURE CRUISE ADVENTURES:
Dec 12, 2013, Triumph to Cozumel
Aug 12 2014: Miracle to Alaska