We pretty much have the same rules that were posted here. Few exceptions (mostly b/c we are mean according to my son):
1. No going out on the balcony by yourself. (They don't get a balcony room!)
2. Absolutely no running on the ship at any time unless it is part of a Circle C activity you are participating in.
3. No defacing or destroying anything on the ship. If you are with other kids that are doing it, you are to leave.
4. If you leave where we know you to be to go somewhere else, you must find us and let us know, or leave a note in our mail box with time and destination. (We provide a notepad and pen from the dollar store and we each keep one in our mailbox.)
5. Do not go into anyone else's cabin.
6. Do not bring anyone into our cabin unless we are there.
7. Do not ask anyone else to buy you anything or give you anything. Do not accept gifts from anyone at any time. We will be getting you souvenirs along the way. If you want something we haven't seen or gotten, ask us.
8. We will take care of buying all food, on and off the ship. Do not accept any food from anyone but servers who work for Carnival or us.
9. Do not get on the elevators unless you are going somewhere specific. In other words no riding up and down and up and down . . . . It does not matter what if the other kids are doing it. You will not.
10. If the elevator is crowded or busy, do not try and force yourself on. Take the stairs.
11. We will be eating dinner together every evening as a family. (We make exceptions if they want to dine with Circle C.)
12. Check in/ bed times are exact and punishable if not followed. No leaving cabin after 1:00am this is when Circle C is closed.
13. Keep cabin tidy... it is not up to steward to do anymore than bare minimum.
14. Limit of spending per day is set. If they spend more than allotted, they have to repay on my terms. (We don't add our credit cards to their S&S cards. Rather they get a cash allowance that they can deposit onto their card at Guest Services. We have FTTF so they don't have to wait in line a long time.)
15. Tip for room service. I will supply the funds to do so. (Only for breakfast.)
16. Be respectful of other cruisers. Give adults/elderly/handicap the right of way/open doors/hold elevator, etc.
17. If they want to hang out with new friends, I must meet them. (Unless they are at Circle C.)
Hope this helps!
Carnival Conquest - 2005
Carnival Legend - 2009
Carnival Triumph - Sept 2013