The military promotion is available to the following members of the United States Military and Canadian Department of National Defense:
* Active Personnel
* Spouses of active Military personnel called to active duty or stationed overseas will be eligible to book one
cabin as long as the eligible spouse is occupying this cabin. The spouse must provide proof of eligibility by
submitting a copy of the official military orders and/or duties documentation and proof of marriage.
* Reserve Personnel
* Active Cadets
* U.S Coast Guard Personnel
* Active member of the National Guard
* Uniformed members of the USPHS (U.S Public Health Services)
* Retired Personnel
* Retired member of the National Guard
* Honorably Discharged member of the National Guard
* Veterans, defined as: Individuals who have actively served in the Military for at least two years or during a wartime period and have been honorably discharged.
* Rates apply to qualifying military personnel who are permitted to book one stateroom.
* Retired military personnel may book one stateroom and must travel in this stateroom.
* Military rates are not applicable to: 1) employees of the Department of Defense/civilian personnel, 2) Military
Affiliates, and 3) Contractors for the military.
* The military personnel must submit verification of eligibility for confirmed bookings.
* Verification of eligibility includes one of the following:
* Copy of the military LES (Leave and Earning statement) – provided the social security number is blackened out.
* Copy of military retirement papers (DD214 or DD256)
* Copy of proof of honorable discharge (Form DD214)
* Proof for Cadets: A letter from his/her Commander or a copy of a military paystub, provided the social security
number is blackened out.
- Copy of NDI 20 (Active Members)
- Copy of NDI 75 (Members that have been honorably discharged and have served at least 10 years)
* Verification documents qualifying the guest for military rates must be submitted for confirmed reservations within
72 hours for cruises outside one week prior to sailing and 24 hours for cruises within one week prior to sailing.
* The Verification of Employment may be faxed, emailed or mailed to our Interline Desk
Email to: Interline@carnival.com
Fax to: (305) 406-6478
Mail to: Carnival Cruise Lines – Guest Services MSGP-456s
3655 N.W. 87 Avenue - Miami FL 33178-2428
* For reservations made Friday through Sunday for guests sailing that Saturday, Sunday or Monday, the Employment verification must be faxed to the Attn of: Reservations Supervisor; fax: (305) 406-7192.