Grand TurkBack to Excursion Results
Explore Grand Turk?s marine life with the ease of snorkeling and without the depth limitations.
Explore Grand Turk’s marine life with the ease of snorkeling and without the depth limitations.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a short ride through historic and quaint Cockburn Town en route to an intimate beach.
- Arrive and listen as your instructor provides a safety briefing. Learn how to use the Snuba equipment and hand signals to communicate underwater.
- Observe that Snuba allows you to breathe underwater with a regulator and swim freely without a tank on your back (the source of air floats in a small inflatable vessel above you); it gives you the freedom that snorkeling cannot provide.
- Don your Snuba gear then head down to the shore and embark on your underwater adventure.
- Explore the beautiful marine universe as your instructor guides you, drawing your attention to the fish and corals they call home.
Note: Minimum age is 8 years. Maximum depth is 10-15 feet. Guests must be competent swimmers. Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion. Consult the Diving Policy at the beginning of your Shore Excursions brochure prior to booking.